Wednesday 13 December 2017

I ALWAYS FOUND THAT SILENCE , HELPS TO KEEP ME AND MY KIND ALIVE

I ALWAYS FOUND THAT SILENCE , HELPS TO KEEP ME AND MY KIND ALIVE

The woman has finally gone to sleep , a very fortunate chance meeting in the hotel bar . The two hours of senseless reality television almost got me as well , I have work to do now .

I open my travel bag and remove the black shirt and pants and the small case . Trusting in the drops that I'd slipped into her drink , I pull the sheet over to cover her and cross to the bathroom , turning o...n the overhead light/fan combo and closing the door . I slip as silently as I can into the hallway , all quiet , the staff key card that I swiped from the bellhop opens the door to room 207 letting me in quietly , seeming to cause no alarm inside .

His name is Alan DeVonne , at 6'3" 260 lbs , even lying down he is a big fella . From the case I take the small glass ampule and snap it under his nose for insurance for what is to come . I pry his mouth open enough to wedge the rubber chew toy between his jaws , forcing them open .

Into the case again , I extract the syringe , already loaded and move over the form on the bed . I slip the needle point into the soft tissue below the tongue , he moans his last and even before I finish removing the chew toy and replacing the syringe his breath begins to rattle in his chest . Feet kicking in a death spasm , I close the door on the room as well as on DeVonne's life and return to my room across the hall .

I don my disguise once more , the one that I wore checking in . The close , tight , grey wig and the wrinkled old man clothes and overcoat . I place a tiny bag of coke on the night table beside the woman , let fear and confusion cloud her recollections . With the key card |I let myself into the storage room on the floor , black clothing into the laundry shoot , key card into the incinerator with the syringe , ampule halves and chew toy .

As I await the elevator I turn on my phone , I call the contact name marked as' Dad ' and when the client answers I tell him " It is done ! " Without waiting for any reply I check my bank balance and watch the number rise . When the rattling , old , elevator reaches the lobby , the only notice an old man leaving gets is a short , pleasant wave from the desk clerk . I grunt loudly as I open the heavy door and I am free .

The point , my dear fellow survivors , is that while we all have a similar target , it is through planning , preparation and determination that our goal can be realized , our obstacles executed . Just having a bit of fictional fun , see ya later and stay out of room 207 . Phil .
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment