Wednesday 13 December 2017

YOU ALREADY WON ME OVER.IN SPITE OF ME

YOU ALREADY WON ME OVER.IN SPITE OF ME

I have watched my infant granddaughter playing with her feet , fascinated by those toes. Exploring the amazing possibilities that all of these new things offer.

Just yesterday I was lying in bed putting the paralyzed leg up because the foot was a bit swollen and I lay there Staring at my old toes with fascination. Damn I miss them and I stared , caught up in the wonders that they represent, wishing, wondering, until possibility overtook reality and just for the hell of it I tried.

I started at my waist , the hip and I tensed ever muscle in that long chain til I reached that foot and then the serious weight lifting began and they moved . The toes moved slightly but a movement my dear fellow survivors. Wee wee wee these little piggies came home Phil.https://youtu.be/IKnz3kAwRu8



Alanis Morissette.. she's one of my favorite singer.. hope you like it... thanks!
youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment